Language Approach or Processing
Japanese is written in a mixture of Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. The Japanese initially adopted Chinese writing script for its written language. However, over time, Chinese character (Kanji) were supplemented by two other types of scripts were developed. Hiragana and Katakana are both syllabicated, where each character is representative of a syllable. The education training process with as an aspect of social interaction with the view of the institution as a social group. The institution with the preliminary perspectives and designs the study course on the basis of student's requirement. Many students begin with an approach to study module, but all modules fully integrate guidance on study skills with study of the subject. Teaching methods includes talks, discussion, group work, visits, videos and presentations.
Who should attend our Japanese school?
- Anyone planning to relocate to Japan and attend a Japanese course in order to prepare in advance for their assignment.
- Those who are planning to go and work in Japan.
- Business Professionals and visitors conducting business regularly with Japanese speakers who wish to build report and strengthen relationship b attending a Japanese course.
- Government and non governmental agency representatives working in Japan who needs to be able to communicate at all levels.
- Tourist guide professionals, hotel and restaurant workers.
The content and format of your Japanese training course will depend on your profession, proficiency in Japanese and objectives. Whether beginner, survival, intermediate or advanced, we provide satisfaction and confidence at any of your areas you meet.
Achievement through our course
- Demonstrate goodwill and facilitate international communication at both a personal and organizational level.
- Build report and strengthen relationship with Japanese speaking colleagues and clients through a show of interest in the Japanese language and culture.
- By the end of your studies you will be well setup to use your knowledge if Japanese language and culture in the work place.
Class and its environment
- Classes are small, giving you plenty of time with our highly qualified instructor.
- As part of programmed, you have the option to study four weeks, a semester or even a year. This is a great opportunity to experience Japanese language and culture first hand.
- Course manual and medium will be in English, Nepali and Japanese.
Welcome to Chiba Education Center
It is our pleasure to welcome you to Chiba Education Center (CEC). The language program is intended for student who wants basic growth of language skill for communicating with Japanese speaker on the areas of purpose... Read More
Language Approach or Processing
Japanese is written in a mixture of Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. The Japanese initially adopted Chinese writing script for its written language. However, over time, Chinese character (Kanji) were supplemented... Read More
Voice of the Chairman
NAMASTE / KONICHIWA,
In our world of instant communication and high-speed resources, the ability to seek a foreign language has become much more necessary. In truth, in today's global market, speaking the customer's language and... Read More