Documentation and Visa Process

Learning Language

A student should submit following documents and certificates to process Student Visa for Japan through Chiba Education Center.

  • Photocopy of Passport
  • P. P. Size Photo 12 Copies
  • Academic Certificate
    • Character Certificate
    • Mark Sheet
    • Transcript Certificate
    • Provisional Certificate
  • Relation Certificate from related office
  • Occupation Certificate from related office
  • Yearly income letter from related office (3Yrs)
  • Tax Clearance Certificate (Last Year)
  • Bank balance certificate more than 25 lakhs
  • Bank transaction within three year
  • Gapping certificate

Welcome to Chiba Education Center

Chiba Education Center

It is our pleasure to welcome you to Chiba Education Center (CEC). The language program is intended for student who wants basic growth of language skill for communicating with Japanese speaker on the areas of purpose... Read More

Language Approach or Processing

Chiba Education Center

Japanese is written in a mixture of Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. The Japanese initially adopted Chinese writing script for its written language. However, over time, Chinese character (Kanji) were supplemented... Read More

Voice of the Chairman

Prakash Shrestha

In our world of instant communication and high-speed resources, the ability to seek a foreign language has become much more necessary. In truth, in today's global market, speaking the customer's language and... Read More